Who We Are
The PNANC is an organization dedicated to promote nursing excellence through professional development, community, service and to empower Filipino American nurses to be leaders and advocates who contribute to the changing health care environment.
What We Do
- Promote activities that unify Filipino-American nurses in Northern California
- Offer programs to promote professional growth and development of its members
- Collaborate with professional organizations and agencies to develop and implement educational programs relevant to nursing practice, education and research
- Participate in community activities and programs that foster health education.
- Offer scholarships to qualified nursing students of Philippine ancestry
- Promote mentorship and fellowship among nurses of Philippine ancestry
- Disseminate information regarding legislation and public policy which affect nursing and health care